Thursday, April 14, 2011

Dyeing Fabric

It occurred to me recently that I should really make some time to keep up with this blog!  I guess I will start with today.  This afternoon my two older girls helped me dye some fabric.  We started mixing colors and I realized I didn't have my camera, so oh well, we didn't take pics of the process.  There was no way that I was going to step away from the dye to get it. That could have very quickly turned into a disaster!!! So, I will just post pics of the end product.  We dyed some t-shirts for their baby sister, because she is quickly outgrowing all of her clothes and we also did some cuts of bamboo velour.  One of which I am over-dying for a custom diaper right now because the colors just didn't come out dark enough.  I am excited to sew up the bamboo velour into a diaper or two and some pretty mama cloth.  I am extremely happy with the colors :)



No comments:

Post a Comment